The society that we live in today generally has a seriously flawed perception of manhood. The Master’s Men Ministry endeavors to help men in their walk with Christ by encouraging each other to be the men God wants them to be despite strong opposition from the world.
God give us men. Times like these demand strong minds, great hearts, true faith and ready hands.
Food and Fellowship, Devotional, Group Discussion, Special Events (Seminars, Conferences, etc.), Mission Outreach, etc.
First Sunday Each Month at 6:00 P.M. Winter Hours: 4pm
The Mens Study Group Ministry is aiming to develop…
1. MEN OF PRIORITY– Man’s first priority is his relationship to Jesus Christ. Other demands and pleasures of life are secondary.
2. MEN OF PRAYER– Men stand best when they stand on their knees. The Master’s Men Ministry desires to equip our men to become faithful men of prayer. (James 5:16)
3. MEN OF PURPOSE– Need to maintain good spiritual health. The Master’s Men Ministry exists to accomplish the following five stated purposes…
- Fellowship– Men need the examples and encouragement other men can provide.
- Discipleship– The teaching of the Word of God will call men to intimacy with God, purity of life, leadership in the home, faithful worship, commitment to the mission of the Church (share the gospel), and prayer for others.
- Stewardship– Master’s Men learn that stewardship is giving of their lives and resources to expand Christ’s kingdom.
- Soul Winning– Master’s Men will seek to mobilize men to influence their families, communities, and workplaces with the life-changing message of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Encouragement– Master’s Men will equip men to be spiritual leaders who God uses to strengthen His Church and serve His Church.
4. MEN OF PURITY– Master’s Men will continue to proclaim the biblical truths that will enable men to resist pressures of conforming to the world.
5. MEN OF PASSION– Master’s Men will encourage men to have deep passion and commitment to the Lord, His Church and their families.